Terms of Service
Effective: January 1, 2018
Last updated: July 19, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.silverwillow.ca website (the “Site”) operated by Silver Willow Pheasant Farm, Ltd. (operating as “Silver Willow Sporting Clays” and also referred to as “Silver Willow”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, please do not use the Site.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, but not limited to, your full name, your credit card number, expiry date, and security code, your billing address, and shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) for any Purchases made; and that (ii) the information you supply is true, accurate, and complete.
By submitting this information, you give us the right to provide any necessary information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of your Purchase, for example, sending your name and credit card information to our credit card processing provider.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your Purchase at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your Purchase if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected. We will not be held responsible or liable for any failure for the Purchase to complete, or any resulting loss or damages to you.
- All event bookings, including Group and Corporate Events, Guided Guest Shoots, Instruction, and Safety Courses are non-refundable.
- All prices are subject to GST and any other applicable provincial taxes (based on your billing address).
- A note about weather:Sporting Clays is an outdoor sport and like most outdoor sports it is considered an all-weather experience.
- “There is no such thing as bad shooting weather, just bad gear.” – Silver Willow Member
- PLEASE adhere to your scheduled departure time.
All Inclusive and Corporate Events
- The Group Organizer listed in the online booking form should be present during the sporting clays event. If the Group Organizer will not be present during the sporting clays event, for any reason, then a Designated Alternate person who will be present at the sporting clays event must sign and assume all responsibilities set forth in this agreement in place of the Group Organizer.
- The Group Organizer or Designated Alternate will be required to sign this agreement in person upon arrival at Silver Willow and provide a valid credit card before the group goes out on the course.
- Group Organizer or Designated Alternate shall at all times be liable for and indemnify Silver Willow Sporting Club for any damages, loss or both of any kind whatsoever, caused by the participants in their group, whether to persons or property (including, but not limited to, reimbursement for any loss of time or loss of income by Silver Willow Sporting Club) arising from the use of the power carts, use of firearms rented from Silver Willow Sporting Club, use of the sporting clays course during the sporting clays event. Group Organizer or Designated Alternate accepts full responsibility for the actions of all participants in their group.
- Group Organizer or Designated Alternate agrees to reimburse Silver Willow Sporting Club for any damages, loss or both (as set forth above) that result from actions or negligence of any participants in their group during the sporting clays event.
- Group Organizer or Designated Alternate authorizes Silver Willow Sporting Club to charge their credit card for reimbursement of any of the damages, losses or both, that occur as a result of any of the actions or negligence of any of the participants in their group.
- As part of the booking process, a $200.00 non-refundable, non-transferable security deposit will be charged to your credit card (no additional service fee will be charged for using a credit card to pay the deposit)
- Full payment for your event is required 10 days before your event. See cancellation policy below.
- Full payments being processed via credit card are subject to a 2% service charge. To avoid service charges:
- e-transfer the outstanding balance to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- OR courier a certified cheque via Purolator to: Silver Willow Sporting Club 30133 Range Road 20 Mountain View County.
- E-transfers or cheque deliveries must be received by Silver Willow no less than 10 days prior to your event date.
- Events booked on short notice (under 14 days) require full payment upon booking.
- Payments may be made by credit card (Visa or MC) will be subject to a 2% service charge, e-transfer or certified cheque options are available as outlined above. No refunds.
- An automatic gratuity will be charged on all event invoices.
- After full payment has been processed, any postponement of your event for any reason will be subject to a $200.00 rebooking fee.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given for cancellation or postponement:
- 50% of the meal portion of your invoice will be withheld (if your event includes food services)
- A guide fee will be charged.
- If cancellation becomes necessary and full payment has already been made, a “club” credit will be given in the amount of the original invoice, less applicable fees and any non-recoverable costs. The credit must be used in a single transaction and within one year of issuance.
Guided Guest Shoots
- The Group Organizer listed in the online booking form should be present during the sporting clays event.
- Group Organizer will be required to sign a team leader waiver form upon arrival at Silver.
- Group Organizer shall at all times be liable for and indemnify Silver Willow Sporting Club for any damages, loss or both of any kind whatsoever, caused by the participants in their group, whether to persons or property (including, but not limited to, reimbursement for any loss of time or loss of income by Silver Willow Sporting Club) arising from the use of the power carts, use of firearms rented from Silver Willow Sporting Club, use of the sporting clays course during the sporting clays event. Group Organizer accepts full responsibility for the actions of all participants in their group.
- Group Organizer agrees to reimburse Silver Willow Sporting Club for any damages, loss or both (as set forth above) that result from actions or negligence of any participants in their group during the sporting clays event.
- Group Organizer authorizes Silver Willow Sporting Club to charge their credit card for reimbursement of any of the damages, losses or both, that occur as a result of any of the actions or negligence of any of the participants in their group.
- As part of the booking process, a $85.00 non-refundable, non-transferable security deposit will be charged to your credit card
- Full payment will be required upon arrival at Silver Willow. Accepted methods of payment are cash, debit card, or credit card.
- Deposits on Guided Guest bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable
- The Registrant(s) listed in the online booking form should be present during the instruction session.
- Registrant(s) will be required to sign a waiver agreement in person upon arrival at Silver Willow.
- Registrant(s) shall at all times be liable for and indemnify Silver Willow Sporting Club for any damages, loss or both of any kind whatsoever, whether to persons or property (including, but not limited to, reimbursement for any loss of time or loss of income by Silver Willow Sporting Club) arising from the use of the power carts, use of firearms rented from Silver Willow Sporting Club, use of the sporting clays course during their time on the premises.
- Registrant(s) agree to reimburse Silver Willow Sporting Club for any damages, loss or both (as set forth above) that result from their actions or negligence while on the premises.
- Registrant(s) authorize Silver Willow Sporting Club to charge their credit card for reimbursement of any of the damages, losses or both, that result from their actions or negligence while on the premises.
- Full payment is required to book shooting lessons
- Instruction bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable
Canadian Firearms Safety Courses
- Full payment is required to book safety courses.
- Safety course bookings are non-refundable. If a minimum 48 hours’ notice is given, your booking may be transferred to another date or another registrant.
- Silver Willow is NOT a licensed facility for the sale and consumption of alcohol.
- Consumption of alcohol is ONLY permitted at the club when the following three conditions have been met:
- A fully catered meal is provided
- A liquor permit is in place
- A liquor permit can be purchased at any liquor store or online with the AGLC; our address is 30133 Range Road 20 Mountain View County. Please bring your permit on the day of the event so it can be posted. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refrigeration space for alcohol, please bring your own coolers and ice.
- All alcohol consumption must take place inside your booked venue. Alcohol consumption is limited to during your meal and one hour afterwards.
- All firearms and ammunition are securely stored away and inaccessible to those consuming alcohol.
- Your respect of our drinking policy will go a long way in helping us continue to extend these privileges.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
In order to provide exceptional service, and accuracy, we regularly update the products and services on the Site.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Despite our best efforts, the products or services available on our Site may have an error regarding the price, be inaccurately described, or be unavailable.
We may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other websites.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Site.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Site or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Site and all contents, including but not limited to text, images, graphics or code are the property of Silver Willow and are protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may display and copy, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the Site only for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with us. You may refer to content posted in our blog on your own website, provided that you give credit to Silver Willow and create a URL link to the content to which you are referring. Any other use is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. These Terms do not grant you a license to use any trademark of Silver Willow or its affiliates. You further agree not to use, change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Silver Willow.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Upon termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Silver Willow, its principals, officers, directors, representatives, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers and agents, from and against any claims, losses, damages, losses, obligations, costs, actions or demands.
These include but are not limited to: (a) legal and accounting fees resulting from your use of the Site; (b) your breach of any of these Terms; (c) anything you post on or upload to the Site; and (d) any activity related to your account. This includes any negligent or illegal conduct by you, any person or entity accessing the Site using your account whether such access is obtained via fraudulent or illegal means.
Limitation of Liability
Silver Willow, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, economic loss, loss or damage to electronic media or data, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of the Site; (ii) your inability to access or use the Site; (iii) any conduct or content of any third-party on or related to the Site; (iiv) any content obtained from or through the Site; and (v) the unauthorized access to, use of or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other claim in law, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
The information on this website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation as to the fitness/suitability for any use. The certifications, statements, and descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. We shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the product, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Customers may purchase products or services from Silver Willow only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion and only after referring to all relevant technical information specific to the product. We shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
Further, we are not responsible for statements made in customer reviews or comments, nor when products are used in ways not suitable to their purpose.
Disclaimer and Non-Waiver of Rights
We make no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind as regards the website and associated technology. Any purportedly applicable warranties, terms and conditions are excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance, except as provided for under the laws of any province in Canada. In such cases, the provincial law shall apply to the extent necessary.
While we do our best to ensure that the Site is running optimally, we do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
If you breach any of these Terms and Silver Willow chooses not to immediately act, or chooses not to act at all, we will still be entitled to all rights and remedies at any later date, or in any other situation, where you breach these Terms. Silver Willow does not waive any of its rights. Silver Willow shall not be responsible for any purported breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its control. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no rights of enforcement.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
As set out, above, some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you. Provincial laws of Canada may apply to certain products and services provided.
These Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted and enforced in accordance with, the laws in the Province of and the laws of Canada, as applicable.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then any remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Site, and supersede and replace any prior agreements, oral or otherwise, regarding the Site.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.