Saturday, April 7, 2018
- 100 target fun shoot (everyone welcome – no need to be a CNSCA or NSCA member!)
- If not a Silver Willow member, you will need to show us your P.A.L.
- 56 shooter limit
- Pre-registration $120 (ends April 4)
- Regular registration $135 (please call to ensure there is still space!)
- Registration cost includes $40 donation to the Alberta Cancer Foundation (with tax receipt), 100 targets, prizes & lunch!
- Shells are available at the Club if needed
- On the day of the shoot, there will be opportunity for further donations to Alberta Cancer Foundation (cash or cheque)
- Located at Silver Willow Sporting Club (30133 RR 20, Mountain View County)
- Registration / check-in 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM
- Shoot starts at 10:00 AM
- Lunch and prizes to follow
**Please note, pre-registration for this event is non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled.