Sunday May 9, 16, 23, and 30
- A fun, learn-to-shoot event for youth ages 12-17
- Designed for very new or first time shooters
- Offered Sunday afternoons May 9, 16, 23, 30
- Each afternoon offers three time slots – 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm
- 4 shooters per time slot (if you wish your child to be in the same group as another child, we recommend either registering both children at the same time or coordinating for the other child’s parents/guardians to register at the same time)
- Please only register once
- Sponsored by Alberta Sporting Clays Association
- Participants must be registered and signed in by a parent or legal guardian
- $20 registration fee – includes 40 targets, shells, shotgun rental!
- Coaching provided by Silver Willow trained guides and NSCA instructors
- Pre-register soon! This event always sells out!
- Located at Silver Willow Sporting Club (30133 RR 20, Mountain View County)
**Please note, pre-registration for this event is non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled.