50 Clays: $85.00 per person + options
100 Clays: $120.00 per person + options
Requires that at least one member of your group has a valid PAL license.
This package is designed to accommodate non-members. Perfect for small groups of 2-5 shooters who would like access to one of our courses, the Duck Pond, or the skeet field. Includes a guide to escort your group, ensuring safety and providing pointers (if requested) on how to successfully hit more targets!
- Juniors (under 18) are discounted – please call the office to book if there are any juniors in your group. All minors must complete our child waiver form prior to shooting.
Available on Saturdays and Sundays only. Our online booking form allows you to book 1 day in advance. A non-refundable deposit of $85 is required to reserve your spot. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or call us at 403-337-2490 for more information.
This event includes:
- 50 or 100 clays / skeets
- A group safety orientation session before you start
- An experienced and knowledgeable guide to escort your group
This event does not include:
- Gun rental – available as an add-on or bring your own. If bringing your own shotgun, please ensure it meets our safety standards. See Course Safety Rules.
- Ammunition – available for purchase from our pro shop or bring your own.
- Types: Winchester, Federal, Challenger, and Browning
- Single box of 25 shells: from $11.00 to $14.00
- Case lots (discounted): from $90.00 to $125.00
|9:00 AM Time Slot||11:30 PM Time Slot||2:00 PM Time Slot|