Cost: $265.71 per person + options
Plan a full day of fun and learning with this package by adding a highly entertaining and informative 3 hour “True Colours” personality workshop to your sporting clays event. If you want to really strengthen your team this is the event for you! A minimum group size of 15 people is recommended.
What is True Colours?
True Colours Personality Styles is an easy, entertaining way to identify your character spectrum to better understand yourself and others. It is an invaluable tool for enjoying success in your personal and professional life. True Colours uses four colours to identify four distinct perspectives and personalities. Most of us have a dominant colour and are influenced by the other three colours. This creates our colours spectrum. True Colours establishes a common language by which we communicate core values, motivations, needs and behaviours.
- “Uniquely the Same” – Most people believe their character is separate and unique from others. However, distinct similarities arise among groups of people, even when basic characteristics appear to be different. The adage, “birds of a feather flock together,” is indeed true!
- Once we recognize our own colour spectrum, we respond more appropriately and concisely in various communication settings.
- “Because of Colours, I appreciate more about myself and others-learning to celebrate differences as a good thing!” – J.J.
This event includes:
- 3-hour True Colours workshop
- 50 clays per participant
- 50 shells per participant
- Eye and ear protection for each participant
- Shared shotgun
- A guide for each group of up to 5 shooters
Your day will begin with the private use of our beautiful conference centre for your True Colours workshop. A continental breakfast and delicious BBQ lunch may be added to your Colours and Clays package. After lunch, your group will head outdoors for an exciting round of sporting clays. We will provide a safety orientation and instruction for participants. After orientation, our experienced guides escort groups around the course. No PAL (Possession and Acquisition License) required.
- Arrival: 9:30AM
- Meeting: 9:30AM
- Lunch: 12:00PM
- Safety Orientation: 1:00PM
- Shoot: 1:30PM
- Departure: 4:00PM